Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Photos from Dare Art Alade's 'Love Like A Movie' Concert

Darey's show was a phenomenal and infact it was an incredible show,
the best show in Nigeria ever!"well to me" But funny, the success of
the show had nothing to do with Kim Kadashian's presence. The show was
just all about Darey, his wife and Soul music. Kim Kadashian was there
for some seconds and thereafter she took the next flight back home to
Beverly Hills where she lives with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney. She
did a bit of red carpet for several minutes about 10/15 minutes and
did photo-up with guests.

The show was a success though...!

1 comment:

betilicious said...

Well nice but what I dnt get is why ws kim invited,if it were a fashion show or somfin similar to that I'll understand....I love kimk tho nd I wish her all d best