Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

My wife confesssed she loves my dad

Dear WSB readers:


I got a mail from an unknown reader to put this up for ideas on how to
tackle his issues at home, Please read further;

I am a comfortable young man who got married to a woman of his dreams
at an early age, although we are barely a year old my wife's been
giving me strange signs I couldn't ignore lately. Firstly, late night
calls with a strange man, Secondly, always lost in thoughts when we
are seeing TV together. I was suspicious, but gave her no sign until
one day when I got home earlier than usual, she was at the kitchen and
her phone which she left in the sitting room rang. Normally I
shouldn't just pick it but because it showed "Big Daddy" with my dad's
cell number I picked it and before I could say HI to my dad, he called
my wife "Sweetheart". Immediately my head banged and I wished at that
moment it wasn't happening, and immediately I said Hello, he dropped
the call quickly. I didn't at first believe anything could be
happening until I walked up to my wife and questioned why my dad
should call her sweetheart and she told me right there she is in love
with my dad and they've been seeing each other for a while. I couldn't
believe my ears and I have been confused ever since. Although, I lost
mom about 3years ago, does that mean he should make advances at my
wife. Please what can I do, leave her for my dad or just win her heart
back? I love her still, no doubts!

Really big question, I wish I had the best answers to give though
that's why am putting it up, what do you feel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's not worth loving no more, I advice u to seek a counsellor on this..